Once Bitten, Twice Decried: Uruguay Outraged By Suarez Punishment
Luis Suarez's sponsors are dropping him, his future at his team Liverpool is in doubt and his 2014 World Cup is over. FIFA dealt the Uruguayan soccer player an unusually harsh sentence for biting his opponent, and his home country is outraged.
- History not on the side of death penalty repeal in Nebraska
- Secretary of State election
- Senators compromise on juvenile sentencing after verbal fireworks
- Death penalty repeal stopped by filibuster; teacher retirement veto overridden
- Nebraska lynch mobs not always a 'wild west' creation, says historian