Memphis Preteen Works To Put The 'Bazam' Back The Bow Tie
12-year-old Moziah Bridges is a bow tie aficionado and the CEO of his own company, Mo's Bows.
"I wanted to have that look — that 'bazam' look," he tells NPR's Audie Cornish.
Bridges says dressing well is a big part of growing up to be a man.
Listen to the audio above to hear the full conversation.
- Grant helps Xpanxion grow Nebraska economy
- The Kerrey Pedestrian Bridge: Omaha continues to turn toward the Missouri
- Family homesteading history yields Solomon Butcher photo, story
- Nebraska native becames one of a handful of female Fortune 500 CEOs
- Devastating aftermath of shipwreck still resonates throughout the state