Stunt Plane Crashes At Air Show, Killing Pilot, Wing Walker
A stunt biplane crashed and burst into flames at an air show in Dayton, Ohio, killing the pilot and a stunt wing walker, authorities said.
A spokeswoman for the Dayton International Airport spokeswoman, Linda Hughes, and Ohio State Highway Patrol Lt. Anne Ralston confirmed the deaths to The Associated Press.
The crash happened at around 12:45 p.m. at the Vectren Air Show near Dayton, the AP says. No spectators were injured.
WHIO-TV showing the flight and crash identified the performer as wing walker Jane Wicker.
- Future president, music legend on Bellevue pilot's passenger list
- BEST OF 2012: Future president, music legend on Bellevue pilot's passenger list
- White House lists budget cuts but Nebraska effects remain unclear
- Senators discuss state plane, school aid in upcoming budget
- Offutt unit deployed for 20 years