Breast Cancer, Risk And Women's Imperfect Choices
Just about anything that Angelina Jolie does is pretty much guaranteed to make news. But her announcement that she had decided on a preventive double mastectomy to reduce her unusually high risk of cancer sparked an outpouring of passionate comment on breast cancer prevention and treatment.
- Smoking key to closing racial gap in lung cancer in Nebraska
- BEST OF 2012: Smoking key to closing racial gap in lung cancer
- New study points to health disparities among minority women
- Numbers of homeless women and children in Nebraska on the rise
- Department of Veterans Affairs healthcare system struggles to adapt to changing population