Friday Live Arts Magazine
Hear interesting conversations about arts and humanities in Nebraska with Genevieve Randall on the May 6th edition of Friday Live. This week:
- First Friday Jazz in Lincoln
- Sheldon Museum of Art in Lincoln
- Lincoln Choral Artists
- Nebraska Passport Program's Art Tour
- KVNO’s Bill Grennan talks with director Noah Diaz about The Feast at Omaha's Shelterbelt Theatre
- Jazz at Five in Lincoln
- Nebraska Brass concerts
- Artist Frank Hansen's exhibit at Iron Tail Gallery in Lincoln
- Jay Kreimer and Wendy Weiss's exhibit at the Lux in Lincoln
- Lincoln Community Concert Band
- Lincoln Boys Choir
- and, some live music.
Friday Live broadcasts at 9:00 a.m. Central on NET Radio and NET World from the NET Studios in LIncoln for this week only. You can also watch our new video webcast on our website.
Please check out our new online only feature for the week, our Friday Live podcast extra.
Friday Live is a weekly arts and humanities program hosted by NET Radio’s Genevieve Randall (pictured above). The program usually broadcasts from The Mill coffee house in Lincoln's Historic Haymarket district on Fridays at 9:05 a.m. Central on all stations of the NET Radio network. However, we occasionally do programs from different locations.
If you can't catch the show in person, on the radio, or on the web (audio or a video webcast here) it is available later the same day on demand, or you can subscribe to the podcast for Friday Live and the Friday Live Extra. If you would like to place your arts events on NET’s events calendar, click here.