The mission of NET is to enrich lives and engage minds by connecting communities and celebrating Nebraska with services that educate and enlighten.
NET will meet the needs of learners of all ages, engage diverse communities in civil conversations and celebrate Nebraska's cultural and creative achievements through exceptional content, educational services, advanced technologies and partnerships of mutual value.
- Our highest value is service to others.
- We invite, honor and respond to all ideas.
- We provide high-quality content and services.
- We address the needs of our diverse communities.
- We strive for the highest degree of editorial integrity and independence.
- We responsibly use and manage public and private resources.
- We foster an inclusive environment that attracts, develops and retains a diverse, motivated and creative staff.
- We pursue excellence in the application of techniques, procedures and technologies.
- Content and Services:
Acquire, produce and distribute quality content and services that will educate, inform and connect Nebraskans.
NET will be a valued partner in support of quality education for traditional and non-traditional Nebraska learners.
- Public Awareness:
Increase the recognized value of the NET brand.
- Financial Resources:
Improve organizational sustainability through increased revenues and operational efficiencies.
- Human Resources:
Ensure the workforce has the appropriate skills through recruitment, retention, training and career opportunities.
Achieve technical proficiency through planning, design and implementation that supports content creation, management and distribution.
Develop a succession process for leadership transition of the General Manager.