Nebraska Democratic Senator Ben Nelson says he does NOT believe former Senator Tom Daschle's decision to withdraw as a candidate for Health and Human Services Secretary reflects poorly on President Barack Obama. Sarah McCammon reports.
Nelson says Daschle incident doesn't cast doubt on Obama's nominees
Listen to this story:
February 2, 2009 - 6:00pm
- Nelson: Obama should review signing statements signed by President Bush
- Operation Rescue-affiliated group targets Nelson for Sotomayor protests
- Johanns praises Obama's style, critiques substance on Guantanamo
- Nelson still undecided on healthcare, but calls the situation "very serious"
- Terry attempts to persuade Obama supporters