Last week the Nebraska Court of Appeals issued, and quickly rescinded an opinion on the guilty verdict issued in District Court against Jason Meduna. The Appeals Court Judge admitted to making an error by overlooking a state law that allowed the lower court to forbid Meduna from owning livestock in the future. Today, the judge released the revised ruling, upholding all of the lower courts findings.
Jail time for horse abuse case upheld
Listen to this story:
January 10, 2011 - 6:00pm
- Ryan execution halted by Nebraska Supreme Court
- Federal Judge Blocks Nebraska's Same-Sex Marriage Ban
- Lawsuit challenges Nebraska's ban on same-sex marriage
- Former CSI Kofoed dogged by legal challenges as jailtime ends
- Jailed for life, juvenile offenders may return to Nebraska courts for new sentences.