Nebraska residents are debating whether the state should try to reject health insurance mandates, even though doing so wouldn't stop the federal government from forcing coverage. From the Capitol, Clay Masters reports.
Health insurance mandates debated
Listen to this story:
February 3, 2010 - 6:00pm
- Small tourism businesses seek insurance relief
- Nebraska children could receive more government health insurance
- Lawmakers and small businesses waiting for verdict on health reform
- What does the Supreme Court ruling on the healthcare law mean for Nebraska?
- Nebraskans struggle to find affordable health coverage