President Obama talked to a woman from Fairmont, Nebraska about health care as part of a "town hall" appearance in Washington today, even as key senators were reported to be headed in a different direction.
Fairmont woman talks health care with Obama
Listen to this story:
July 27, 2009 - 7:00pm
- Committee advances Medicaid expansion; Keystone controversy continues
- Department of Veterans Affairs healthcare system struggles to adapt to changing population
- VOTER VOICES: Nebraska Hispanics focused on economy, not immigration
- Q&A: What is 'biomedical informatics' and why is it important?
- Nelson needs to see final healthcare reform language before voting