Violence in Egypt between supporters and opponents of President Hosni Mubarak has killed more than 300 people. And while the world waits for a conclusion, one Egyptian citizen living in Nebraska is keeping a close eye on the revolt. Clay Masters of NET News talked with him about his perspective.
Egyptian in Nebraska looks to the future
Listen to this story:
February 1, 2011 - 6:00pm
- Food prices and healthcare adding to unrest
- Refugees who survived Arab Spring bring memories of war, revolution to Nebraska
- Board of regents hear from public and discuss embryonic stem cell research
- Proposed Lincoln arena raises environmental concerns
- Will the Lincoln arena be a concert hot spot or flop?