The United States should not fear China's use of its "soft power" to improve its position in the world. But this country should also not be afraid to do what it does best to promote its own interests. That's the view of a former congressman and expert on who's visiting Nebraska.
Bereuter: U.S. shouldn't fear China's "soft power."
Listen to this story:
September 13, 2009 - 7:00pm
- The Future of Nebraska Energy: Off-grid systems and public power
- Cheaper electricity for economic development projects advancing
- Execution originally scheduled for Tuesday stirs memories of "brutal" Rulo murders
- Farmers question genetically engineered corn's effectiveness
- More Canadian oil, higher Nebraska gas?